My Community Profile

PV2PHILLIPS2B
missouri-st_louis
Re: Last Minute Wedding... Help!!!
Just Engaged
Posted: Jun 2, 2009

Haha... You're not kiddin! Thanks again for all the help!So it's not gonna be easy. It's gon...

Just Engaged
Posted: Jun 2, 2009

We just got some amazing news! He's not leaving July 26th after all!!! Thank you so much for all the...

Just Engaged
Posted: May 29, 2009

Unfortunately, none of them really do, however there is a park nearby where we live that has a beaut...

Just Engaged

Thanks FutureMrs.Goose! I will call around to some of thye local parks. I know the big one Forest P...

Last Minute Wedding... Help!!!
Just Engaged

I recently got "re-engaged" (As in he actually got down on one knee, said the speech, all that jazz)...

Re: bridesmaid dresses
Waiting for the Ring
Posted: Jan 29, 2009

Wow! I absolutely LOVE that idea! What a great concept and during these times of economical stress, ...

Re: Moissanite rings
Waiting for the Ring
Posted: Jan 29, 2009

yay! That's fantastic! Thanks for the update... looks like you may not have to wait that 6 months af...

Re: The waiting game is not for type A women!
Waiting for the Ring
Posted: Jan 26, 2009

That's fantastic! Sounds like you got the the picture perfect proposal you will be telling your kids...

Re: Anyone else...
Waiting for the Ring
Posted: Jan 23, 2009

Marrying someone younger than them? Yep, he is younger than me Waiting to finish school before maki...

Re: A little help please!!
Waiting for the Ring
Posted: Jan 20, 2009

Sure, what do you need help with?I don't know if life is greater than death, but love was more t...

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine