My Community Profile

VivaLasVegasBride
01/30/2010
nevada-las_vegas
07/18/1983

Well here's the basics, my name is Nicole, I'm 26, and I used to think that finding your "soul mate" or that perfect person was just made up stuff. And then I met John. We met at a yearly training session. I went up to him and made fun of him.  Ask me about it some time, for some reason I can't post it all here! Darn 1000 character limit!

Anyways For the next 3 days of training we'd spend every break talking and found out that we had alot in common. We both love anime, and are self proclaimed "otaku." Since then we've moved in together, and from the beginning John's told me that "I'm it for him," and he's asked me if I'll be his forever, and forever he'll be mine.

We're having to move up our date due to some unforeseen health problems of mine, but we're going to make the most out of our day! After planning our wedding at a mountain lodge in the Sequoias, things changed yet again and we're now getting married in Las Vegas! The funny thing is when we told people where we were getting married now, many of them said Vegas fit us better than a wedding at a lodge. We're having an outdoor wedding at the Wedding Bells Chapel of Las Vegas, and instead of a reception we'll be going with some of our guests to the Tournament of Kings dinner at Excalibur, followed by dancing at some clubs!

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine