My Community Profile

BlissfullBride
california-long_beach
Re: Share the details about your ring!
Just Engaged
Posted: May 29, 2010

Hi Ladies! I am married now so I probably won't be back to this thread but I wanted to share a fe...

Just Engaged
Posted: Mar 3, 2010

He is actually pretty picky about these things lol The future Dr. and Mrs. Peter Leung... </...

Just Engaged
Posted: Feb 19, 2010

Bosoxgirl: I agree, my engagement ring is beautiful but he had it altered to fit the stone and any ...

Re: Is anyone else having a budget wedding?
Just Engaged

I have a budget too, 65,000. Sounds high? The traditional asian food that we MUST have costs 35,00...

Re: creative engagment ring pictures
Just Engaged

You ladies inspired me to take pics of my own. This is a pic of my engagement ring with my soon to ...

Just Engaged

Just took pictures of my new ring with my engagement ring. So excited! 70 days until the big day. ...

Just Engaged
Posted: Jan 27, 2010

Does it make me a bad person when I find out my fiancee's ex is getting married and I want my ring t...

Re: Recurring nightmares?
Just Engaged
Posted: Jan 9, 2010

I have a bridesmaid who is late or a flake on everything. So far she has yet to be on time for anyt...

Re: What is the significance of your wedding date?
Just Engaged
Posted: Jan 9, 2010

We originally picked July 31st 2010 because we wanted a summer wedding, then my parents made me move...

Re: Warning: Great Bridal Expo
Just Engaged
Posted: Nov 9, 2009

On top of that, the website makes the expo seem like a huge convention but its just a mixture of ran...

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine