My Community Profile

concon
montana-billings

My boyfriend, John, and I were set up by a mutual friend. Our friend was dating my bf's roomie when she woke up one morning and realized that John and I would be perfect for each other. The only problem was....I (at the time) was going to school in Hawaii and was seeing someone else. She was very perstistant and when my then bf and I broke up, a year and half later, she had a dinner at her house and invited both me and John as well as others. We never stopped hanging out after that night.

I have been so blessed with such an amazing man. Our relationship has grown into something I never thought possible. I have actually found my prince! He flew to Hawaii while I was there for a family vacation and surprised me by being there and by proposing, it was perfect!

Our wedding is going to take place at my parents ranch in Montana. The ceremony will take place in the backyard by the pond. Instead of chairs there will be small square straw/hay bales with clothes over them to sit on. However, there will be chairs for those who need them. The reception will be in the front yard with tables to dine on and a live band with a dance floor. I'm thinking about getting a tent for "just in case." The colors are currently undecided, but I like bright summer colors- pink, orange, green, blue, and yellow. This is what I have so far and I'm not even engaged yet ;)  

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine