My Community Profile

Korina
07/04/2014
florida-fort_myers
07/18/1990
Re: Beginning to End
Just Engaged
Posted: Jul 4, 2009

400-500 people is alot and it can get very over whelming. First what i would do is sit down with yo...

Re: I feel like Bridzilla
Just Engaged
Posted: Jun 22, 2009

Thank you all so much! I have now realized that sometimes things cant be perfect and that all i shou...

I feel like Bridzilla
Just Engaged
Posted: Jun 20, 2009

Ever since i was about 12 years old i have been dreaming about my wedding, even going to davids brid...

Re: what is trash the dress?
Just Engaged
Posted: Jun 6, 2009

I dont think that i am going to TTD in my real wedding dress but i might buy something alot simplier...

Re: He's deployed in Iraq and I have no idea when to set the date!
Just Engaged
Posted: Jun 6, 2009

I hope that your finance comes home safe and healthy. I say that you should plan the wedding now an...

Re: Sorry, You're Not Invited...
Wedding Planning & Etiquette
Posted: May 25, 2009

I am on a very tight budget and i understand that somtimes you just can't invite everyone that you i...

Re: My mom and dad don't like my FH
Just Engaged
Posted: May 10, 2009

For anyone who wanted more information.... i am 20 years old and me and my FH have been together for...

Re: To invite my mom....or not
Waiting for the Ring
Posted: May 10, 2009

Well if i were you i would invite them both, and if they don't show you don't look like the bad guy...

Re: Mom's New Ring
Just Engaged
Posted: May 9, 2009

My Fh and i are really conformable with my small ring, and if you believe that having a smaller ston...

My mom and dad don't like my FH
Just Engaged
Posted: May 9, 2009

My FH was a true gentlemen, he asked my dad if he could marry me before he proposed to me, but my da...

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine