My Community Profile

FitzMcgee
11/20/2010
Re: DIY Proposal
Waiting for the Ring
Posted: Jan 8, 2009

I've been tempted to just drop down on one knee and propose to my boyfriend, but I know he'd just la...

Re: My ring is gone :(
Waiting for the Ring
Posted: Dec 30, 2008

Thanks :) While I really liked that ring, I guess I'll have to coninue the hunt. And who knows, may...

My ring is gone :(
Waiting for the Ring
Posted: Dec 30, 2008

I was browsing rings online the other day when I came across my favorite yet. I was at work, but I w...

Re: Newbie says hi :)
Waiting for the Ring
Posted: Dec 15, 2008

And thank you for the website, Nalamienea, I'll check it out :)I'm a newbie learnin' th...

Waiting for the Ring

Oh no, I was kidding when I said it "has to be this". I'll admit I'm not very educated on diamonds a...

Re: Promise rings-what do you think?
Waiting for the Ring

I agree with the PP. My boyfriend gave me a promise ring about 6 months into our relationship. We ...

Re: So glad I found this board!!! I'm driving myself nuts!
Waiting for the Ring

Hey, Jen. Fellow Arkansan here :D You have quite the situation, don't you? haha. But from the soun...

Waiting for the Ring

What kind of ring? Well, I would like a solitare with side accents somewhere in the $3,000-$5,000 ra...

Re: Christmas-Themed Favorites Survey!
NWR (Not Wedding Related)
Posted: Dec 11, 2008

Well, every year my friends and I have a "Secret Santa" party. This year we decided to still do the ...

Re: Going Crazy!
Waiting for the Ring
Posted: Dec 11, 2008

From the way you describe it, it sounds like the proposal is right around the corner. It's a guy thi...

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine