My Community Profile

MrsSmith62610
06/26/2010
florida-jacksonville
09/28/1981
P90X
Diet & Fitness
Posted: Nov 24, 2009

I am getting married in exactly 8 mths and I am looking for a way to lose some weight and tone up. T...

Re: May 2010 Brides!
Your Season
Posted: Mar 10, 2009

Hello All, Last time I checked in all I had was my colors, but now the ball is rolling fast!!! I fi...

Re: How long did you date before becoming engaged?
Just Engaged
Posted: Mar 10, 2009

Me and my FH were together for 8 years this July, but when we get married it will be 2 mths and 3 da...

Re: Need Help!!!
Just Engaged
Posted: Mar 6, 2009

Thank you all so much for the feedback!!! I know that I am going to have to say no to some people t...

Re: Fiancee Doesn't want to talk about the wedding
Just Engaged
Posted: Mar 5, 2009

I am right there with you!!! Mine only will talk about it when he feels like it and he says it is be...

Need Help!!!
Just Engaged
Posted: Mar 5, 2009

Ok, so me and my FH finally made our engagement official after 8 yrs of dating. We have hired a plan...

Re: what does this mean?
Waiting for the Ring
Posted: Feb 26, 2009

I am actually in the same boat as you. We pick out the rings and all I know is I am supposed to get ...

Re: valentines day come and gone, no ring
Waiting for the Ring
Posted: Feb 15, 2009

I feel your pain!!! I have been with my BF( or unofficial FH) for 8 yrs this year and still no ring ...

Re: bridesmaid dresses
Waiting for the Ring
Posted: Jan 29, 2009

I say go for it!!! I am actually planning to do the same thing for my BMs as well, but I am not givi...

Re: Anyone else unofficially engaged?
Waiting for the Ring
Posted: Jan 25, 2009

Ok, I have been all through this thread and I am just reeling at the convo that your ladies are havi...

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine