My Community Profile

independant2406
06/04/2010
indiana-indianapolis
How to help a depressed FH?
Sex & Your Relationship
Posted: Feb 16, 2009

Well FH and I are struggling with the economy the way it is. We aren't able to meet our rent anymore...

Re: P90X
Diet & Fitness

Wow this program looks intense... keep us up to date on how your doing with this! I really want to ...

Re: What got you motivated?
Diet & Fitness

Hey Ladies sorry its been so long since I've posted... wow it has been a while Anyways I just wante...

Re: I'm having a crisis moment...advice please
All the Style Details
Posted: Jan 25, 2009

Thanks ladies for your quick responses. Your helping me feel so much better about this... Winter...

I'm having a crisis moment...advice please
All the Style Details
Posted: Jan 25, 2009

Is it bad that I'm still over a year away from my wedding and I'm aready sick of trying to plan this...

Re: Anyone use NuvaRing?
Sex & Your Relationship
Posted: Jan 19, 2009

Thanks ladies! Well I picked it up from the pharmacy and so far so good! It didnt' come with any dir...

Re: Healthy Convenience Food...need ideas
Diet & Fitness

Hey there... I totally know where you're coming from!! My FH and I both work and got to college ful...

Re: What got you motivated?
Diet & Fitness

Hey sunshine that's great that your FH is going to work out with you!! Mine always talks about it ...

Re: Cleansing
Diet & Fitness

Hey. I just finished using a 10 day cleanse from garden of life. I've heard that the best product th...

Re: June 2010 Brides?
Your Season

Aw Facen, congrats! I envy you!! FH and I were seriously considering doing the same because wedding...

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine