My Community Profile

Calencir
07/17/2010
nevada-las_vegas
08/24/1964
Well, I was married before so I know everything that can possibly go wrong.  Should have known when I was married in City Hall.  But this time, I am hopefully producing the wedding that Chris and I are dreaming about.  I am keeping it small and intimate, but classic yet still distinctive.  My mother used to be a wedding planner/travel agent so I have learned a lot of the in's and out's about weddings.  I have just recently taken over her travel business and I am LOVING IT!  I specialize in destination weddings and romantic unique honeymoons.  I have three kids ages 14, 7 and 9 (2 girls and 1 boy).  Chris has 2 cats so we are going to be a bigger family.  It is great though. 
We had been planning something locally and then family got ugly.  Chris and I love going to Vegas so we looked at teach ather and said - Hey!  Let's take a few of our friends and do it in Vagas.  So that is what we are doing.  I have found my dress and the bridesmaid dresses.  We have some ideas for grooms.  My color theme is Champagne and Cognac.  My wedding is July 17, 2010.  We have also chosen to keep it elegant and simple with just the monogram, a big K.

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine