My Community Profile

CheetahAngel
10/10/2010
connecticut-bridgeport
07/08/1981
Every time someone asks me how I met my fiance or how did we start dating I always tell them that it's a long story. It really is. The first time I ever saw him was in my 7th grade art class many many years ago. We didn't talk to each other since I had my eyes on someone else at the time. But I did circle his face in my year book and wrote above his name that he's in my art class. If it wasn't for that there would have been no proof that he was in there haha. Then years later in high school my boyfriend at the time introduced me to my fiance since that was his bestfriend. My fiance and I became friends and then years later we started to have feelings for each other. I broke up with my boyfriend to be with my fiance and the rest is history :) We have been going strong since May 26, 2003!!!
Our wedding day will be in the fall time: 10/10/10. My fiance and I picked the fall because we love the fall colors on the trees and the fall time is when we fell in love <3 We also think that 10/10/10 is an awesome number! Our wedding will be fall themed and will have fall colors such as orange, brown, yellow, and red. I want fall plants and pumpkins to be decorated everywhere and when I walk down the isle I want shiny fall leaves on the isle :) My ceremony will be outside of course! I also want to have pictures taken somewhere pretty where the fall trees really show and perhaps have a pond or lake in the background. I also want fall themed favors and candles inside the reception area and our cake to be fall themed in some way. Everything will look nice once it's all put together...I hope haha.

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine