My Community Profile

hearts2halo
03/21/2009
texas-dallas
Re: March 2009 Brides
Your Season
Posted: Feb 20, 2009

dont feel alone!! i cant wait for it to be over. 10 months almost 11 of planning it gets old quick!!...

Re: BM gifts
Wedding Planning & Etiquette
Posted: Dec 6, 2008

I got all my girls the jewelery thing, but I ordered real fresh water pearls that were colored pink ...

Re: Need help choosing a date.
Your Season
Posted: Nov 26, 2008

A weekday wedding is super cheap! But keep in mind that even though its summer people still work dur...

Re: no arranged seating for buffet
Posted: Nov 24, 2008

I have been to both weddings with and without arrainged seating. But with both the buffet dinner has...

I have been to both weddings with and without arrainged seating. But with both the buffet dinner has...

Re: Friday vs. Sunday

I think I would prefer a sunday wedding. Why not try to make it a weekend thing, have everyone come ...

Re: march wedding
All the Style Details
Posted: Nov 22, 2008

I am getting married 3-21-09, I went to the farmers almanac.com and looked up the last like 10 yrs o...

Re: Bridesmaid attire...HELP!!
Fashion Focus - Your Wedding Dress and More
Posted: Nov 20, 2008

I have 5 bridesmaids including my MOH and they all range in many many sizes from my sister 4'9 90lbs...

Re: March 2009 Brides
Your Season
Posted: Nov 20, 2008

We are going to go to San Antonio for our honeymoon. Due to having to pay for the wedding we cant af...

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine