My Community Profile

MrsDeLouis
10/23/2010
pennsylvania-philadelphia
Re: October 2010 Brides
Your Season
Posted: Jan 18, 2010

I would start by going to a craft store like Michael's. They have blank cardstock but they also have...

Your Season
Posted: Jan 14, 2010

Hi ladies! It's been a long time since I've been on here! I think it was back in November the last t...

Your Season
Posted: Nov 2, 2009

Thanks ladies. I think what is really screwing with me is the fact that I saw the first dress about ...

Your Season
Posted: Nov 1, 2009

So yesterday mom and I did some more dress shopping. We both wanted to make sure that the dress I t...

Your Season
Posted: Oct 22, 2009

I can totally agree that the planning portion as of yet, isn't that stressful but yes, the money pa...

Your Season
Posted: Oct 12, 2009

We're scratching the videographer too. Just too expensive for those couple hours. We are going to tr...

Re: Momzilla
Wedding Planning & Etiquette
Posted: Oct 8, 2009

I'm agreement that we aren't getting the whole story. If the parents have a problem with the groom, ...

Your Season
Posted: Oct 7, 2009

I think we're registering at a couple places, Macy's and Bed Bath and Beyond. Despite having lived t...

Re: Momzilla
Wedding Planning & Etiquette

If you're concerned that she will hold the dress hostage as a bargaining chip then buy a new dress. ...

Re: Do you ever "give in"...
Sex & Your Relationship

Bird, I've always felt that this was a poor excuse to get what he wanted. Believe me there are times...

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine