My Community Profile

MB85
11/21/2009
california-monterey
Re: Groom-to-be and Soon to be Father-in-law don't talk
Wedding Planning & Etiquette
Posted: Feb 6, 2009

If I was you I wouldn't invite them, who knows and maybe there are fights or discussions, don't do i...

Some questions!!
Wedding Planning & Etiquette
Posted: Jan 13, 2009

Brides I have some questions for you!!! I want ot know: 1.What are the maid of honor's responsibil...

Re: COLORS
All the Style Details
Posted: Jan 12, 2009

I recommend you to use, White silver and burgundy, also in the bouquets you can combine mini calla l...

Cocktail suggestion.
Forum Help
Posted: Jan 9, 2009

Hello Brides!!! I have a question for you! 90% of my guests do not drink alcohol. I was wondering if...

Re: I'm engaged!!! :-D
Just Engaged
Posted: Jan 8, 2009

Congratulation, welcome to the club!! Your engagement ring is beautiful. "Love is composed of...

Trial make up.
Hair, Makeup & Wedding Day Beauty
Posted: Jan 7, 2009

Do I need to bring any of my own make-up or anything to my trial make-up? Should someone come with...

Re: Our Cake
All the Style Details
Posted: Jan 6, 2009

Sound a good idea. I think that it will be a very original cake. Please upload a picture of the cak...

Re: October 2009 Colors
Your Season
Posted: Jan 2, 2009

Hello Meg! Go on an use the colors that you select for your wedding. They are going to look original...

Re: What do you think about these colors?
Fashion Focus - Your Wedding Dress and More
Posted: Dec 30, 2008

Those colors go perfect for a fall wedding. I recommend you to use mini calla lilies for the bouquet...

Re: My jewelry is done!!
Fashion Focus - Your Wedding Dress and More
Posted: Dec 29, 2008

I think that they are very pretty. What color is the dress? It has to be white to match with green a...

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine