My Community Profile

Jnikki
05/22/2010
indiana-indianapolis
Pullman
Re: May 2010 Brides!
Your Season
Posted: May 19, 2010

Hi Ladies, Well FH and I are leaving WA and headed to IN tomorrow morning!! I can't believe it is ...

Your Season
Posted: May 14, 2010

Hi, FutureMrsKlein, BrianAZ, TheeBride, and all the other 5-15-10 ladies....I hope you have an amaz...

Re: My Father's mistress
Wedding Planning & Etiquette
Posted: May 14, 2010

Cat, that is hilarious...I love it, she will ALWAYS be the mistress...how can you take that marriage...

Re: Registry Etiquette, cash gift?
Posted: May 11, 2010

Well I am a lose etiquette girl. In fact, I have a honeymoon registry (which many people on here wh...

Your Season
Posted: May 10, 2010

BTW: Ladies I thought I would give you an update on the crazy week I had last week: 1.) I replaced ...

Your Season
Posted: May 10, 2010

ToyToy, hey girl!!! You were a beautiful bride, gorgeous! Thanks for the advice, I can use all of i...

Re: Education Registry?
Posted: May 6, 2010

I am pretty relaxed when it comes to wedding "etiquette" I feel like brides and grooms should do wha...

Re: What is your main worry for the wedding day?
Your Season
Posted: May 5, 2010

For me I'm worried about a Tornado, i'm getting married on 5-22-10 in Indiana, and that is right in...

Your Season
Posted: May 5, 2010

STRESSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ladies, I have been having a rough time lately. Where shall I began??? ...

Your Season
Posted: May 3, 2010

I love old school R&B...so my wedding party is coming in to either "Let's Groove Tonight" or "Septem...

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine