My Community Profile

BrighterThanSunshine
Re: Mom Vs Fiance
Wedding Planning & Etiquette
Posted: Mar 23, 2011

I know that my fiance will be interested in the menu, the cake, music. Who doesn't like to think abo...

Re: just got engaged!!
Just Engaged
Posted: Mar 22, 2011

I just want to add that I disagree with the previous post. I think the whole ratio situation when pl...

Re: SIL as a bridesmaid?

It's not up to your fiance to decide who stands on your side for the wedding. That's supposed to be ...

Re: Got my veil from ybridal.com today
All the Style Details

"that's the frickin glue" haha it sure was! i noticed the globs of glue right away. honestly, i'm ...

Re: Mom Vs Fiance

So you and your fiance decided you wouldn't get chaircovers for the ceremony not because you hate ch...

Re: Negotiate Ring Prices? Engagement?
Waiting for the Ring

I agree with PP--ring prices are more so negotiable at independent stores that get to control their ...

Re: Your Thoughts Appreciated
Posted: Mar 21, 2011

Honestly, I don't think I would attend. If a photographer I was unfamiliar with hosted a party of b...

Re: SIL as a bridesmaid?

A bridesmaid is a person who is important to you and who you want to stand by your side on your wedd...

Re: just got engaged!!
Just Engaged

Well first off, Congratulations!!! The first two things that I think are the most important to esta...

Re: How to Dress the Groom?
Fashion Focus - Your Wedding Dress and More
Posted: Mar 18, 2011

First off I wouldn't go with a red shirt like a PP commented--I think that can come off quite severe...

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine