My Community Profile

HollySunshine
08/12/2009
oregon-portland
Hey guy's,  I'm new to the site and my name is Holly.  I'm 19 years old, but will be 20 when my fiance and I get married.  Him and I actually went to high school together, but only talked a few times in class... the class he never showed up to.  I disliked his friends in high school so that was a huge red flag for me.  My good friend Lacey and his good friend Chris just got married recently and I was a bridesmaid and he was a groomsmen.. we were paired up to walk together.  I mentioned to him how I hadnt seen him since that class we had, and he hardly remembered I was in there.  Well through out the day I kept seeing him checking me out, and after the rehersal dinner he asked if I wanted to go on a ride on his street bike!  I said yes... well the wedding was a few days later... and we've been connected at the hip since!  I love him to death!  I know we're young but like my mom always says when you know, you know.
We are getting married on August 12th.  The same day that my parents got married.  It'll be my parents 30th wedding anniversary, and we're getting married by the same pastor as well that my folks got married by.  It's so exciting!

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine