My Community Profile

MrsPJM3
07/11/2009
louisiana-new_orleans
Re: Confessions
NWR (Not Wedding Related)
Posted: Jun 16, 2009

Ladies I confess I haven't been on much lately and have really missed reading up on you guys. I als...

Re: July 2009 Brides!!!
Your Season
Posted: Jun 11, 2009

I added an album that has a few wedding things. The dress and the day my moh and I did mock hair. I ...

Re: July 2009 Brides!!!
Your Season
Posted: Jun 10, 2009

I haven't been on here in a while. I was so busy with end of the year teacher duties and then fh dro...

Re: So I caught DH cheating on me... kinda long, but can you blame me?
Married Life
Posted: May 12, 2009

I agree a cheater is always a cheater.I recently found out after my divorce that my ex had been chea...

Re: Put your plans on hold...?
Waiting for the Ring
Posted: May 6, 2009

We are getting married in July and fh's sister is getting married labor day weekend. She was a lit...

Re: Getting Toned Up
Diet & Fitness
Posted: May 5, 2009

I got back to the gym last night and weighed in I"ve lost 10 lbs since I began :) whoo hoo!!!!!!!! ...

Re: Keep Each Other Motivated
Diet & Fitness
Posted: Apr 30, 2009

Sorry ladies it's been a while since I checked in. I had been doing really great with workouts, wate...

Re: Swine Flu
Honeymoon & Destination Weddings
Posted: Apr 28, 2009

Fh and I talked last night and basically we came to the same conclusion. We are going to wait before...

Swine Flu
Honeymoon & Destination Weddings
Posted: Apr 27, 2009

Ok am I the only one freaking out!!!!! My honeymoon is bought and paid for to Mexico it's still 2 mo...

Re: Your profile name?
NWR (Not Wedding Related)
Posted: Apr 24, 2009

Mine is also very easy. It's my FH's initials and he's a third. I use ballmom on everything else bu...

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine