My Community Profile

MrsPJM3
07/11/2009
louisiana-new_orleans

I am 33 my FH is son to be 29. I have two boys from my previous marriage and FH has no children and never been married. I met my wonderful FH Patrick at Waffle House… yep seriously we met online and after what seemed like nonstop chatting for a couple of weeks. I was so ready to meet him face to face. But we live an hour away so one night after talking for several hours it was like if  I met you1/2 way will you met me. I want to see your face.  We met at Waffle House at 1am!!!

I am so excited about the location for our wedding. My FH is an architect and for his 5th year project as Louisiana Tech his team designed and build and outdoor amphitheater. I love the idea that he designed and built it and I love the unique look of it. Bonus we will have the first wedding ever held there.  We had originally decided on June 27th as our wedding date BUT my moh (best friend) just found out she’s pregnant and due on that day so we moved our date to July 11, 2009. I think we have finally decided on a black and white theme with silver accents. 

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine