My Community Profile

sweetfiregirl
09/19/2009
maine-portland
Re: Must I have a maid of Honor?
Wedding Planning & Etiquette
Posted: Apr 5, 2011

I didnt want any of my girls (4) to feel like one was more important than than the other so I told t...

Re: Multiple MOHs
Posted: Apr 3, 2009

I have 4 MOHs.... I couldnt decide. They each have different special meaning to me.... Go for it!Fut...

Re: deciding on the MOH
Posted: Mar 30, 2009

I felt the same way you do. So I made them all MOHs.... I have 4 of them. They are all close to me i...

Re: Anyone from Maine
Diet & Fitness
Posted: Dec 18, 2008

Well I was in Washington DC last week and wasnt effected, My house lost power for 5 minutes Tom said...

Re: September 2009 Brides
Your Season
Posted: Dec 5, 2008

As sson as I can get one on here i will share..... I am so excited!Future Mrs. Tom"To the world...

Your Season
Posted: Dec 4, 2008

Ladies... I got my dress, I got my dress! Im sooooo excited! I keep looking at it in the closet and ...

Re: Anyone from Maine
Diet & Fitness
Posted: Nov 21, 2008

JessP1212 wrote:Hello I am Live in Maine also. I live in Litchfield, andyou? Hi! I live in Harriso...

Your Season
Posted: Nov 5, 2008

The dress looks perfect on you! Simply perfect!Future Mrs. Tom"To the world you may be one pers...

Your Season
Posted: Oct 27, 2008

I was finding the same thing when looking for my reception place. Its not like every place around ca...

Your Season
Posted: Oct 24, 2008

Boy you all are ahead of me, Im not even sure what to do next but want to do some thing.... We are a...

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine