My Community Profile

crisandcurtis
01/14/2011
california-long_beach
Don't know what to do?
Wedding Planning & Etiquette
Posted: Dec 15, 2009

We are now thinking about having a ceremony on a beach and having the reception at a hotel or restau...

Re: venue crisis
Posted: Nov 16, 2009

I am looking at venues now because I need a price range. This place is perfect and its not terribly ...

venue crisis

So I think I've found the venue, but I cant secure it yet cuz I dont have the money. The wedding is ...

Re: no matter what I do, I'm pretty much stuck having a destination wedding...

I understand exactly what you are going through. I myself are in the same boat. My fiance and I live...

am I wrong?
Posted: Aug 27, 2009

I have been in the process of planning my 2011 wedding on and off for almost a year. We just pushed ...

Centerpieces
Posted: Aug 24, 2009

Im not sure what to do for my centerpieces? We dont want to use flowers for many different reasons, ...

Re: Am I Over-Reacting?
NWR (Not Wedding Related)
Posted: Aug 11, 2009

I understand exactly how you feel. Something similar happened to me last christmas. My FH was friend...

What to do? I have a few too little guests
Posted: Aug 11, 2009

I need some advice. I just got over one hurdle and now im stuck at another one. My FH and I have dec...

what to do?
Posted: Jul 13, 2009

Okay, I need some advice. I've been engaged for almost two years and my FH and I finally agreed on a...

Rehearsal dinner
Posted: Feb 26, 2009

Who do I have to invite to the rehearsal dinner? I know my wedding party and the parents but do I ha...

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine