My Community Profile

Stephy77
05/16/2009
rhode_island-providence
Re: First Dance Decisions
Wedding Planning & Etiquette
Posted: Jan 20, 2010

My husband and I took lessons. We weren't planning it but my Husband got me a ballroom dance lesson ...

Re: Brides Night Out
Just Engaged
Posted: Nov 30, 2009

I would go! As a matter of fact one of the bridal magazines was promoting something like this when i...

Re: Cake Topper Dilema....
Wedding Planning & Etiquette
Posted: Nov 30, 2009

We had flowers on top of the cake with a bride and a groom dove perched on the flowers. I really lik...

Re: May 2009 Wives
Your Season
Posted: Oct 12, 2009

ugh! that is awful, so sorry to hear that happened to him, Living in the smallest state in the union...

Your Season
Posted: Oct 7, 2009

Just checking to see how all the ladies are doing. brooke how is the new job working out for you?

Re: Bouquet/Garter Toss
All the Style Details
Posted: Sep 30, 2009

I opted out of both and did the anniversary dance. Huge hit we got a lot of compliments on that. I ...

Re: September 2009 Brides
Your Season
Posted: Sep 24, 2009

I recall that thread! it said to face the toilet instead of away from it so you would only have to l...

Re: Do I Go With Him Or Wait For The Proposal?
Waiting for the Ring
Posted: Sep 24, 2009

In my case the proposal was a suprise and then we picked the ring together and I liked that. For me ...

Re: Married.....with pictures!!
Married Life
Posted: Sep 22, 2009

beautiful pictures, that cake is wonderful and I love your purple shoes and parasol!

Your Season
Posted: Sep 18, 2009

I started laughing when i read you had to take every class. It makes sense but wow. I'd be in the tu...

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine