My Community Profile

BunniBride
12/01/1989
Finally sized!
Just Engaged
Posted: Dec 2, 2010

I got engaged on the 19th and am actually wearing my ring for the first time! My fiance proposed wit...

Useless Wedding Traditions?
Wedding Planning & Etiquette
Posted: Dec 1, 2010

Hello, everyone! I'm still getting all of my ideas together for my wedding (we're going to crack do...

Re: Small Wedding = How Many People?
Posted: Nov 30, 2010

Thanks for your advice, everyone! The reason we want a "small" wedding is both because we would rat...

Re: He's Freaking Me Out and He Knows It!
Waiting for the Ring
Posted: Nov 30, 2010

I agree with everyone else. I'll admit, I was surprised when my fiance proposed to me, but I knew it...

Small Wedding = How Many People?
Posted: Nov 29, 2010

My fiance and I are thinking about getting married in spring/summer 2012. We obviously still have ti...

Re: Videographer: yes or no?
Posted: Nov 29, 2010

My wedding is not for a while yet, but right now it seems like I won't get one. Of course, I don't h...

Re: Having a small ring (the good side)
Just Engaged
Posted: Nov 27, 2010

My fiance just proposed to me a week ago and I received a very small ring. Honestly, I love my ring....

Re: Unsupportive Family
Just Engaged
Posted: Nov 27, 2010

Thanks, everyone, for your advice and support. I sat down and talked to my parents last night. I to...

Unsupportive Family
Just Engaged
Posted: Nov 24, 2010

My fiance and I are both 21 and have been dating for five years. We got engaged about a week ago and...

Bridesmaids, junior bridesmaids, and flower girls
All the Style Details
Posted: Nov 4, 2008

I'm trying to figure out my wedding party and I have a few questions...What are the age limitati...

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine