My Community Profile

BunniBride
12/01/1989
My name is Jordan and I am a 21-year-old college student. I am majoring in social work and have already worked in the field. I love helping people and hope to help change my community through my work. I have been dating my fiance for five years now. We met in middle school where I had a huge crush on him. Unfortunately, he didn't really notice me. Fast forward to sophomore year and we were always hanging out together. One day, on our way to see Corpse Bride with some friends, he asked me to be his girlfriend. I was so happy that I started laughing! He has never let me live that down and teases me about how I "laughed at him." On November 19, 2010, I went to Silver Bells with my younger brother and (at the time) boyfriend. Silver Bells is a major event that happens at the capital each year - they have a lighted parade, they light the official tree at the capital, and then have fireworks. After sending my younger brother away to get some cotton candy, my boyfriend proposed to me during the parade! My younger brother came back a little sooner than expected and actually saw my fiance pull out the ring. Talk about odd timing! I was so happy that he had proposed that I started laughing...again! Now my fiance gets to tease me about laughing both when he asked me out and when he proposed. He jokes that maybe I'll laugh at the altar while saying our vows!
There's no definite date planned yet. We're thinking 2012, although it may be later. We would like to finish most of our college education first.

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine