My Community Profile

Lilmisssouthernprincess
south_carolina-columbia
11/29/1985
Re: Updated
NWR (Not Wedding Related)
Posted: Oct 30, 2009

We have pictures... I will post some once i get people to send them to me.... I am sure that they wi...

Re: Updated
Posted: Oct 29, 2009

Ladies Yall all brought a smile to my face :) I am glad i have some support!!! Like I said yes the...

Updated
Posted: Oct 28, 2009

Ok I took a break from the boards for a while... It all became a little overwhelming. Mr. B and I a...

Re: Wedding question
Wedding Planning & Etiquette
Posted: Oct 7, 2009

Thanks Francie, I have a few dresses i am considering but... I may just go buy a new one to have som...

Posted: Oct 6, 2009

Well I thank you ladies for the debate. I think and while i have plenty of clothes to wear I think t...

I can't decipher between whether or not a shorter dress or longer dress is more appropriate. I don't...

Wedding question

I have been invited to a wedding in November. I want to know if it is ok to wear a black dress to a...

Re: Cold feet or more?
Sex & Your Relationship
Posted: Sep 30, 2009

Well considering what has recently happened to me I am going to give some advice to you.... If he ...

Re: Married.....with pictures!!
Married Life
Posted: Sep 22, 2009

Beautiful!! Looks like you had agreat day!As we grow older, as we continue to change with age, there...

Re: What made you excited?
Posted: Sep 18, 2009

The thing that hit me the hardest was when we went for our marriage license. I got butterflies in my...

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine