My Community Profile

HandL
09/19/2009
indiana-indianapolis
Hey everyone!  my fiance and I have been together since April 1 2007 with a wedding date of September 19, 2009.  He proposed on July 3 2008 one year after we had our first kiss at the same spot too!  He is the man of my dreams and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with him.

My wedding will be in September 2009 in my hometown near Indianapolis, IN.  I have loved and hated planning it.  FH and I are both from large families so the guest list is a little larger than our budget for what we both see as a magical night.  We will have a traditional Catholic ceremony mass followed by an outdoor cocktail hour and then reception in a ballroom complete with lots of dancing, great food and free beer and wine!

Colors are fall tones, BM dresses are dark brown, my dress is ivory with some champagne detailing the flowers will bring in a lot of color in reds, oranges and yellows.

We will have some unique details as well, such as my mother's wedding dress being re-made into a ring bearer's pillow, borrowing the jewelry my sister wore for her wedding, lots of family included in the ceremony from vocalists to readers to wedding party members.

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine