My Community Profile

FutureMrsHaynes
Boise
Re: Who has recently got engaged?
Just Engaged
Posted: Jul 7, 2010

I'm so excited to finally be able to jump in here! My fiance proposed June 26th while we were on va...

Re: How long did you date before becoming engaged?
Just Engaged
Posted: Jul 7, 2010

Four and a half years. We had to go through all the bad things in life to know how much we needed e...

Re: Show off the ring!!
Just Engaged
Posted: Apr 21, 2010

Although mine is still hiding in my boyfriend's closet somewhere, the image of it is my profile pict...

Re: Engagement Soon!
Waiting for the Ring
Posted: Apr 21, 2010

I know how you feel, ladies. My boyfriend and I bought my ring in AUGUST and I still have no ring g...

Re: Preparing to be dissapointed....
Waiting for the Ring
Posted: Dec 31, 2009

I know the feeling all too well...this was my fifth Christmas with my boyfriend, and I knew this yea...

Re: The ring's in the house - just not on my finger.
Waiting for the Ring
Posted: Nov 30, 2009

I know the feeling. Mine is wasting away in my boyfriend's closet (he reminds me of the fact it's h...

Re: Different kind of E-Ring Whats your opinion?
Waiting for the Ring

My ring has a pear-cut yellow sapphire as the center stone; same sort of look as yours, only much ch...

Re: Hopefull for a Christmas Proposal?
Waiting for the Ring

I really hope you all get your Christmas proposals. I've been with my boyfriend for over four years...

Re: the wait is driving me crazy!
Waiting for the Ring
Posted: Oct 5, 2009

I know, he's pretty awesome. He's already planned out and told me how he's going to ask my parents ...

Re: the wait is driving me crazy!
Waiting for the Ring
Posted: Oct 3, 2009

He's been talking about marriage all of this week - having to talk to my parents, me having to meet ...

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine