My Community Profile

Slech
10/03/2009
ontario-toronto

I'm so happy to say that I'm marrying my college sweetheart.  We lived on the same floor in residence but we were both seeing people back from our hometowns at the time.  After a few months we finally became an item (due to Mike's persistence I might add!).  We have been together for almost 4 years now!

I am a very simple person who loves spending time with my fiance and animals.  I really like to snowboard, read and be with my close friends.

Our wedding is going to be elegant and very sophisticated.  Our venue is at a golf and banquet facility and we fell in love with it right away because of its high ceilings, candeliers and floor to ceiling windows.  The ceremony is at this location as well and the outdoor site is to die for! Beautiful gardens and a sweet little gazebo! Our colors are chocolate brown, light green (kind of like light sage) and ivory. So simple yet so prefect!  We both have 5 attendents (10 in total), we wanted all of our close family and friends to be involved in this special day.

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine