My Community Profile

Suffield
04/25/2010
north_carolina-charlotte
Raleigh
Will and I had been dating 3yrs and 3months when he planned a trip to Savannah, GA.  I had no idea about his plan, I just thought we were taking another trip.  We had just eaten at Mrs. Wilkes fabulous foodr.  We decided to sit down on one of the benches in the 2nd park we stopped. The sun was shining directly on us, and he said, " I have a question I have to ask you," He got down on one knee and pulled the little white box out of his cargo short pocket.  All I could say was..,"Are you kidding me, no way, oh my gosh, your joking right?" Then he said the majic words "Will you marry me?" I rapped my arms around his neck and said "of course yes!" We were both teary eyed and laughing. It was the perfect day and the perfect evening when we went out dancing later.  

We live in Raleigh, NC, but we are going to get married back home in Akron, OH.  We got engaged on March 20, 2008, and March 20, 2010 happens to fall on a Saturday and I have to think about school schedules with my family and hopefully it falls on Spring break.  I have lots of ideas but are not quite sure yet.  St. Patrick's Day is big for us so we may decorate accoding or we may go a bit southern.  Lord only knows.

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine