My Community Profile

ninaw
08/30/2008
idaho-boise
Boise
03/14/1986
Re: Idaho Brides! Are there any out there?
Wedding Planning & Etiquette
Posted: Aug 17, 2008

Hey there! I am an Idaho bride. I haven't been on the board lately since I have been busy. My we...

Re: Mother-in-law/Son-in-law dance
All the Style Details
Posted: May 21, 2008

Thanks kelly I looked at the thread and there are definitely some good suggestions."And now the...

Mother-in-law/Son-in-law dance
All the Style Details
Posted: May 15, 2008

I need all your help. So my FMIL has a bad leg and won't be able to do a dance with my FH. My mo...

Re: August 2008 Brides!!!
Your Season
Posted: May 14, 2008

Colpark, I am getting married on August 30th so I know how you feel about the planning. I am right t...

Your Season
Posted: May 12, 2008

YAY! I can now take a deep breath. I booked an appoinment with a new flower shop and I booked an app...

Your Season
Posted: May 8, 2008

It's the daughter of my mom's boss who is supposed to be doing them. My mom is going to talk...

Your Season
Posted: May 7, 2008

I am going crazy! The person who was supposed to be doing my flowers hasn't called me back in ov...

Re: Bachelor party no-no
Sex & Your Relationship
Posted: May 5, 2008

missmaya I completely understand what you are feeling. I am stubborn and flat out told my fiance he ...

Re: E-Ring turning finger GREEN!
Fashion Focus - Your Wedding Dress and More
Posted: May 1, 2008

Typically this happens due to a lack of iron in a person's diet. It happens to my mom and me too...

Re: NWR-Commercials You Hate
NWR (Not Wedding Related)
Posted: Apr 30, 2008

I HATE the Charles Jr commercials with the slut...oops I mean girl...on the mechanical bull. SLEEZY ...

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine