My Community Profile

CallieNicole
07/12/2008
colorado-denver
I got engaged to my fiance, Derek, on December 12, 2007.  Derek proposed by planning a private dinner for two, and surprised me by proposing with a Yorkshire terrior puppy with the ring tied around his neck!  We named the puppy Ralphie and he is absolutely adorable.

I'm a dental hygiene student and I live with my parents (until Derek and I get married!).  I graduate from dental hygiene college in May, and then I have to take national clinical boards before I become a Registered Dental Hygienist!

Derek works as a consultant for a software company, and he recently bought a house about twenty minutes from where I live with my parents!  I'll move in our new house after we're married.

Derek and I are both Christians, and we go to a small, Bible-teaching, church near our homes.  We hope to bring honor to our Savior, Jesus Christ, through our relationship and to serve Him together!

The ceremony will probably be outside at my Parents house; our back-up is our small community church with a white steeple.  The reception will be at our church community hall, and we're still figuring out how we want to decorate since we have a limited budget.  My colors are light green and dark purple (plum).  We have alot of the big things planned, still working on the details!

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine