My Community Profile

sjhc132
10/11/2008
kentucky-louisville
elkton
05/14/1983
i broke the cardnail rule of hairdressing...i started to date 1 of my clients...my fh first asked me out when i was running away from a life i thought i didnt want nemore.i just got out of a r'ship that lasted 7yrs so i planned to move back home to nj. so when he first asked me out i was getting ready to leave within a couple of wks and didnt want to start dating someone before i left...well after i nicely turned him down & explained what was happening we both went our separate ways.i started to realize i made a huge mistake.i kicked myself in the ass everyday for it.he seemed like a really nice guy & it wouldnt be so bad to have dinner & a movie w/someone.everything that could go wrong with me leaving KY did & i felt it was a sign from god that i needed to stay.3 wks later he comes back into the shop for a haircut & i about couldnt breath.this was a major sign from god that this was who i needed to be with.
not ur typical wedding being planned here :) well maybe... im going for a harvest theme with some fun games being played at the reception....

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine