My Community Profile

stfballplayer7
04/13/2009
pennsylvania-philadelphia
03/11/1989
Re: APRIL 2009 BRIDES!
Your Season
Posted: Mar 31, 2009

HAPPY ALMOST APRIL. This is where the fun begins.. lol. I ws fine the other day and now it just fe...

Your Season
Posted: Feb 20, 2009

50 days to go... starting to stress now.... we had a caterer booked then his mother kept insisting...

Re: Wedding Day Schedule.
Wedding Planning & Etiquette
Posted: Feb 20, 2009

Art, thank you. that really helped.. his aunt is doing our hair and she is bringing a friend (no wor...

Wedding Day Schedule.
Wedding Planning & Etiquette
Posted: Feb 17, 2009

Okay, so I am trying to figure out a schedule for the day of the wedding. Like what to do first... h...

Re: US Air Force. = ]
NWR (Not Wedding Related)
Posted: Feb 4, 2009

Yes, I understand the whole loneliness thing. Reaaly, I do. I have known many guys that are in the ...

Posted: Feb 1, 2009

Art was talking about a a really good friend of mine. Him and I have known each other for a long tim...

Posted: Jan 31, 2009

I would enjoy staying home with the children and taking care of the house.I have absolutely no probl...

Posted: Jan 30, 2009

MisterKelley--- FYI I'm super gullible. lol. FMR, FH wants me to be a stay-at-home. Neither of u...

Posted: Jan 28, 2009

Yes, they are good for a few years, I remember reading that. I don't remember if we took them our Ju...

Your Season
Posted: Jan 28, 2009

MOH and BM dresses came in yesterday. All I need to do is find a day when I can get everyone togethe...

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine