My Community Profile

mobride09
05/02/2009
missouri-st_louis
12/18/1982
I am a 26 year old bride from Missouri.  I met Andy through a mutual friend when we were in college.  He was working on a graduate degree in St. Louis at the time and I was a senior at Missouri State University in Springfield.  For the first 2 years we were together we lived 200 miles apart.  We now have been together for over 4 years and have been living together for 2.  He finally proposed on March 13th, 2008.   He really is the best man I could ever have dreamed of finding.  I was always the girl who thought no one could measure up to my daddy and I can't believe that I have managed to find a man who is just as amazing in my eyes as my dad (and my mom agrees.) 
Our wedding is going to be gorgeous (at least I think so)!!!!  We are having navy blue and pink as our wedding colors, with pale gold accents if needed.  The wedding will be held at the church where I have grown up, been baptised, basically where my whole life has happened.  My parents and grandparents were also married there.  It's a beautiful old catholic church (built in 1876) which was renovated about 4 years ago.  I am sooooo excited to have my wedding there!  My bridesmaids are my sister (MOH), 2 friends from college, and one of my friends who I have known almost since the womb.  My mom and I are having so much fun planning my wedding so far.  It's getting so close!!

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine