My Community Profile

soontobemrsnye
09/06/2008
illinois-chicago
03/29/1980
My FH and I met 10 years ago while still in highschool. I broke up with my highschool boyfriend who went away to college to be with my now FH. We dated for a month while we were 19 but realized we were too young to stay togther. We both wanted to explore and have fun which I am so thankful we did. We continued to be good friends. Again at the age of 23, I broke up with my old FH to be with my present one. My present FH was able to steal my heart twice, this time he has it forever. I am so lucky to be marrying someone who has been a great friend in my life for the last ten years. His proposal wasn't anything grand but that's  because that's not his personality and I'm ok with that. Just deciding to spend his life with me is a proposal that's enough for me.

We got married Sept. 6, 2008 outside of his sister's backyard. It was everything I always hoped it to be. It was so fun and I wish I can do it all over again! We saw eachother before the ceremony to take pictures at Lake Michigan. This was such a great idea because it gave us more time to dance and mingle with guests. We were so lucky to have conceived on our honeymoon and now we are expecting our first. I am so lucky and excited, everything has worked out so great so far. I am a teacher so planning on having a baby at the end of the school year has been ideal.

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine