My Community Profile

DPandME
04/24/2009
colorado-denver

My long term boyfriend (and father to our adorable 1 1/2 year old) are finally getting hitched! I always told my friends when we were younger who were on the path to find "the one" you'll never find him in a bar! Well wouldnt you know it that's where I found mine! I actually was being sort of set up by my mom and a guy she worked with who was about my age. Turns out he was actually a nice guy... but I only had eyes for his friend! 3 years, a house and a baby later we're finally getting married. We just like to do everything backwards I guess!

We're hoping to get married in La Porte Colorado at a place called the Tapestry house. It's a beautiful remodeled Victorian house remodeled to host a venue for weddings, meetings, family reunions. It's beautiful and is already decorated with hundreds of flowers, trees and plants so we'll hopefully be saving on flowers. The reception area is about 30 yeards away and already decorated with lots of tulle and white lights. It's a place for intimate weddings (100 or less) so it's the perfect place for us.

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine