My Community Profile

Charlotte09
missouri-st_louis
Guest List Issues PLEASE help
Wedding Planning & Etiquette
Posted: Jan 23, 2009

I am having some major guest list stress that is for sure. As much as I would like to invite everyo...

Re: May 2009 Brides (or any 2009!!)
Your Season
Posted: Jan 16, 2009

Your flower costs actually made me feel better. You dont have quite as many people as I do to get fl...

Your Season
Posted: Jan 15, 2009

I found my sports garter on ebay, and it is adorable, actually they are adorable since we have a kee...

Your Season
Posted: Jan 12, 2009

When are you ladies booking your honeymoons? My wedding is June 14th, so after most of you in May. A...

Your Season
Posted: Jan 9, 2009

I think since your FH created the issue without discussing it with you he should have to disappoint ...

Your Season
Posted: Jan 9, 2009

Brooke, I found my monogram (just one initial though) cake topper on ebay, but they had tons of them...

Your Season
Posted: Jan 8, 2009

I am doing a fan program too. Except I am doing ones with multiple layers that you pull out and it c...

Re: Bachlorette Party Ideas and Shower Etiquette
Posted: Jan 5, 2009

Thanks for the advice ladies. I think a spa day sounds great. I am also thinking about either going ...

Your Season
Posted: Jan 5, 2009

That website is amazing! $30 for a flower girl dress is great. I want to stick with David's because ...

Bachlorette Party Ideas and Shower Etiquette
Posted: Jan 4, 2009

My MOH keeps asking me what she should plan for the bachlorette party and I honestly do not know wha...

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine