My Community Profile

SandyD
06/20/2009
kentucky-louisville
Re: Rehearsal Dinner
Wedding Planning & Etiquette
Posted: Jun 8, 2009

I think they will more appreciate helping in that way. That way they can be a part of the wedding a...

If they want to help out and keep asking them what they can do, why don't you say, You can help us s...

Well if he is turning down their help, that is up to HIM. They are HIS parents. Maybe he knows ...

I agree with Pharmtox, if they offer to help, that is great, but you should never ask for parents to...

Re: registry

Yes Aunt those are great things for the couple who thinks they have everything! Like I said...there...

Re: Money savings tips?

Amvicev you stated that you have been engaged for 2 years and haven't been able to save for a weddin...

Re: Asking family for help?

Newsjunkie I completely agree! When you are a parent, your #1 priority is your children, and provi...

Posted: Jun 5, 2009

Very True!!! I think sometimes people forget that the actual "wedding" really doesn't matter....unl...

I am not trying to argue either....I hate conflict!!! But you actually think that a mother of two...

Re: registry

With everyone having to travel for the wedding, and having the huge cost for the trip, wouldn't that...

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine