My Community Profile

HisQueenB
05/17/2008
north_carolina-charlotte

My name is Becca.  My husband is my highschool sweetheart! We have a 2 year old daughter and another little one on the way! We are very fun people and very much in love. 

Proposal: I had been planning our wedding for about 8 months now but he did not propose until Feb. 29, 2008! He wanted to wait until Leap day.  He came home for work with a card that stated that someone felt they needed to add an extra day to this month and thats how I make him feel.  He wants more hours in the day and more days in the year to spend with me.  At the end of the card there was a quarter taped to it.  He then pulled out a candy machine and I inserted the quarter... out came M&Ms that said BECCA I LUV U and WILL YOU MARRY ME! Of course I cried and said yes and as we our kissing our daughter runs up and steals the M&Ms out of my hand and ate them :-)

We got married on May 17, 2008 at Fort Macon State Park right on the beach.  It was obviously a beach themed wedding with a focus on starfish.  My bridesmaid's dress was champagne and the guys were all in champagne dress pants with white button down tops.  Our beautiful daughter was the mini bride and walked down the aisle with her 4 year old cousin, Hayden.  Next to where the wedding was held at, there is a big gazebo where we had the reception.  It was a beautiful sunny, almost perfect day.  The reception was very simple with finger food, dancing, and good times!

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine