My Community Profile

gisalisa
11/07/2008
texas-houston
Re: First Dance Songs
All the Style Details
Posted: Apr 26, 2008

We are deciding between Stolen by Dashboard Confessional or February Song by Josh Groban. We love th...

Cake Topper
All the Style Details
Posted: Apr 26, 2008

What is everyone doing for a cake topper. My fiance and I are going with a snowglobe. Does anyone ha...

JP Vs Wedding
Wedding Planning & Etiquette
Posted: Mar 10, 2008

Is anyone's family giving them grief because they are having a wedding and not getting married a...

Re: Bridesmaidzillas Revisited!!
Posted: Mar 3, 2008

Finally someone understands. The dresses are nonstock I'm pretty sure. However, now she is also ...

Re: Bridesmaidzillas Revisited!!
Posted: Mar 2, 2008

I bought the dresses and they have a 30 day return policy that has run out. And the dresses cannot b...

Re: A little too weird for a ring?
Waiting for the Ring

That is what my ring is I have a black pearl with diamonds around the sides. I didn't want to be...

Bridesmaidzillas Revisited!!

The reason my bridesmaid bought a smaller dress was because she told me she wanted to lose weight. I...

Re: I REALLY NEED SOME HELP
Married Life
Posted: Mar 1, 2008

Adoption!!!! There are so many people that would love to adopt your baby. Look into it. I know that ...

Re: brdiesmaid trouble-please help.

I totally understand where you are coming from. When I told my best friend how my fiance proposed sh...

Bridesmaidzillas!!!!!

I have asked my two younger sisters, my older cousin and a friend I work with to be my bridesmaids a...

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine