My Community Profile

gisalisa
11/07/2008
texas-houston
Well a little about my fiance and myself. We work together and that is how we met. We have been together for almost two years and we are excited to start our life together. I love the story about how he proposed so I will go ahead and tell you. He has planned to propose at an Inn in the town we work in. He made a reservation for dinner and got a room. However, I did not feel like staying the night I just wanted to go home. So he canceled the reservation and instead, after work, we went for a run. After our run we stood over by the lake in the park and there he proposed. As most women do, I cried. It was the happiest day of my life.
We are getting married at the Wildwood Inn in Denton,TX. It is going to be mostly family and a few friends. It was actually very easy to plan and I haven't had much stress. We are going to have the bridesmaids in a funky black and silver dress from Dillards with silver shoes and our groomsmen will be in black tuxes, black shirts and silver vests. My fiance is going to be in a black tux with a black shirt and plum colored vest. I have decided to have my shoes died to match his vest. I will be carrying purple anemone and dark purple, almost black carnations.

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine