My Community Profile

Megannon
10/09/2010
indiana-indianapolis
Best workout video?
Diet & Fitness
Posted: Mar 26, 2010

I am getting married October 9 2010 and need to find a fun sexy workout video that ACTUALLY works!!!...

Where to Buy Hanging Tea Lights
All the Style Details
Posted: Sep 27, 2009

I wanted to get about 60 hanging tea lights but didnt know where to buy them! If anyone wants to sel...

Antique centerpieces black and pink wedding
Wedding Planning & Etiquette
Posted: Sep 22, 2009

I have decided to go with black and pink as my wedding colors. All of a suddon I was walking around ...

Re: Black and Hot Pink wedding
Posted: Sep 18, 2009

Stephorse I absolutely love your pictures!! you look absolutely gorgeous and those dresses are amazi...

Re: Black and Hot Pink wedding
Posted: Sep 15, 2009

Thats really cool. Very different!!! I was even thinking some curly willow branches but they all com...

Black and Hot Pink wedding

So I know I want blank and hot pink as my colors. The girls will wear hot pink dresses (the color is...

Re: Flowers?
All the Style Details
Posted: Nov 10, 2008

Oh my goodness this is perfect! its so beautiful. thanks everyone (and yeah thats what I meant by br...

Flowers?
All the Style Details

My wedding is in July, Does anyone have any pictures of anything that would look good? My colors are...

Re: Budget!!
Posted: May 8, 2008

We both have really big families so that is why we just decided to go with a cake reception instead ...

Re: Budget!!
Posted: May 7, 2008

thanks! I really hope so, but even if we dont since were not having a reception I can spare for a re...

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine