My Community Profile

TexasSweetAngel
texas-houston
More New Pics
NWR (Not Wedding Related)
Posted: Aug 18, 2009

Another New Pic Of My Sweetheart. IMGhttp://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w283/TexasSweetAngel/100...

Re: new pic from 4th of july
Posted: Jul 23, 2009

no, hes not a patrolman. thats just a pic of him i took at kemah boardwalk on his vac. he had a gre...

new pic from 4th of july
Posted: Jul 14, 2009

hey guys. sorry i haven't been on here in a while. been busy with my sweetheart. thought i post a n...

Re: more new pics of my sweetheart
Posted: May 2, 2009

yes i think thats the marlin behind him. that was takin at keamah bordwalk. ive been doin really we...

more new pics of my sweetheart
Posted: May 1, 2009

heres more pics of my sweetheart. enjoy. been really busy these days. Edited by: TexasS...

Re: pic of my sweetheart
Posted: Apr 13, 2009

just arround our hometown. we even drove to beach city, and baytown. nice little drive for me and my...

Posted: Apr 13, 2009

ive been busy these days, spending time with my sweetheart. he was on vac. and he just turned 33yrs ...

Posted: Mar 25, 2009

im sorry if i caused anything on here. i just wanted to share my pic of my husband to be. i just wan...

yes he lives at home. no, i dont work but he does. and theres no way he could use his moms credit ca...

yes. she took him over to where we got the enagement ring. she had no right to take it away from me....

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine