My Community Profile

MaryAndBen0522
05/22/2010
ohio-columbus
My fiancee (Ben) and I have been together for two years. We started dating our senior year of high school. I asked him to prom and things took off from there. We went to the top of the Carew Tower (for those of yuo who don't know that is the tallest building in Cincinnati) and it was very cold and windy. We had been up there for awhile and I was freezing so I asked if he was ready to leave and to my surprise he said no come with me. So we walked to another corner where there weren't as many people (he is a shy guy). And he proposed, I was completly surprised and was not expecting it at all. I of course said yes and we stood there for probably a good 10 minutes hugging each other and crying. Basically the happiest night of my life, so far....
I have not really started planning my wedding yet. My brother just keft for Iraq in December and we promised that we would wait for him to return. I am jsut way to anxious and like to look. I was also thinking that maybe I could spread the cost out a little more by starting early, don't know if thats actually going to happen, but I'm going to try. I know that I want a wedding outside and it is going to be in the spring so I was thinking lots of flowers and maybe some butterflies. I also know that we want a small wedding. I think that is all for now, I'll let you all know more as I know more.

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine