My Community Profile

77ChevyGirl
04/25/2009
new_york-long_island

My fiancee and I are kind of an odd & funny pair.We techncially met on-line. I was just starting out in a modeling career, and he is a professional photographer. He helped me to get started with my career. Thanks to him, I quickly became the subject of art shows, a pinup calendar and more. When he & I finally shot together for the first time, I was his first pinup girl. I knew within the first few days of meeting him that I would end up marrying him. Ironically, I'm only 5'1" and he is 6'9"! There's also a significant age difference between us, but age isn't even a number in our home! We have 4 fantastic kitties, and life is good here in Fabulous Las Vegas!

I'm originally from NY, and most of my family is still there. Since my grandparents are in their late eighties and are unable to fly, we decided to have the wedding back home. It will be a small affair, just a few select friends and family, but we're going traditional all the way. The ceremony will be held at a beautiful interdenominational church on Long Island, and a brunch reception will follow. We're looking forward to this wonderful day that we'll be sharing with those closest to us.

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine