My Community Profile

SanaChan
02/17/1986
Re: Excited and lost! Please help!
Just Engaged
Posted: Feb 5, 2010

Thanks! I think we've decided to go with Vancouver just to make thing easier. And we also found a ph...

Re: For Friendly Young Brides (( or Brides to be))
Just Engaged
Posted: Jan 29, 2010

A similar situation happened with my and my fiance a couple years back. We ended up calling off the ...

Re: How To Spot A Bridezilla
Just Engaged
Posted: Jan 27, 2010

A bridezilla will ask for your opinion, but threaten to kick you out of the wedding if your opinion ...

Excited and lost! Please help!
Just Engaged
Posted: Jan 22, 2010

Hello everyone! I just got engaged about a week ago (on the 13th), and I'm pretty lost! My finance...

Re: Venues!
Just Engaged
Posted: Jan 17, 2009

We were considering getting married at the Jasper Park Lodge for a long time, because my man's paren...

Re: Can I marry your daughter?
Waiting for the Ring

Oh! Off topic, but congrats on your 100th post! :D"Those who want to relive their youth, are pr...

Re: How Old Are You?
Just Engaged

My man is 22 as am I, he'll be 23 in a week, and I'll be 23 in a month though. (High School sweethea...

Re: help! he got me a cheap ring!
Just Engaged

TBH, I haven't read all the replies, but I think I understand where you're coming from. They say tha...

Re: New here, just checking it out
Waiting for the Ring

That sounds amazing! I'm glad I'm not the only one who didn't know where it was though :P And yea, ...

Re: New Here with some excitement
Waiting for the Ring

Welcome here! Good luck! That sounds exciting and nerve wracking all at once! Good luck and definatl...

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine