My Community Profile

Michelle070508
07/05/2008
tennessee-memphis
Re: July 2008 Brides!
Your Season
Posted: Jun 12, 2008

ok girls the date on my RSVP's is offically past and we have not even received back half of them...

Your Season
Posted: May 16, 2008

oh my gosh ... i feel questionable about calling the 2 invite-ies and telling them "ahhhh No&qu...

Re: JFF-What about your FH bothers you?
Sex & Your Relationship

Future Mrs. Ava - i am so glad i'm not the only one dealing with that libido problem! it gets on...

Your Season

i am feeling you on this BIG TIME!!! I have just started getting RSVP's back this week but alrea...

Your Season
Posted: May 11, 2008

I Got my INVITATIONS out Yesterday!!!! All but one that has to be hand delivered because we have no ...

Re: My Mother... i don't know what to do anymore
Wedding Planning & Etiquette
Posted: May 10, 2008

Thanks for the Congrats!! I Graduated Yesterday!! YAY... no mention of brother at Graduation but my ...

Re: PLUS SIZE BRIDE...HELP !!!!!!!
Fashion Focus - Your Wedding Dress and More
Posted: May 8, 2008

Ebonyg, just a thought sometimes shopping the online bridal places are a good idea even if you do no...

Re: JFF-What about your FH bothers you?
Sex & Your Relationship
Posted: May 7, 2008

OH my Gosh Jessesgirl... i was just getting on to FH about the same THING this morning!! He leaves f...

Re: Pregnant bridesmaid
Wedding Planning & Etiquette

how far away is your wedding?? You do have to keep in mind that alot of pregnant women don't eve...

Re: So it didn't happen....
Waiting for the Ring

did you ask your mom if he came by to talk to your dad?? if they don't know that you know, you c...

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine