My Community Profile

LinzZ
He's going to do it!!!
Waiting for the Ring
Posted: Aug 10, 2010

Finally, after 2.5 years, my cousin's boyfriend is going to pop the question! He and I went to the j...

Re: how would you feel if your SIL....
Married Life
Posted: Aug 10, 2010

I wouldn't express my feelings on the situation. If she ever were to become my SIL, I would want a p...

how would you feel if your SIL....
Married Life
Posted: Aug 7, 2010

Something has been nagging the back of my mind lately and I doubt this will ever end up being a real...

Re: Brother's girlfriend
NWR (Not Wedding Related)
Posted: Feb 7, 2010

Aunt, you're right. The conversation is a bad idea. I don't know that I could trust anything she wou...

Posted: Feb 7, 2010

Aunt, Everything you have mentioned is actually my greatest fear. I've thought through every possib...

Posted: Feb 5, 2010

Aunt, that has been my stance so far. I've never done anything that could be considered rude or unwe...

Brother's girlfriend
Posted: Feb 4, 2010

My younger brother and I are very close. My cousin (MOH) is my absolute best friend. For the first 4...

Re: After Party - Cash Bar?
Wedding Planning & Etiquette
Posted: Dec 8, 2009

We had our reception at a hotel. This hotel has a restraunt and a bar. We arranged with the hotel to...

Re: Ideas for an all white wedding reception?
All the Style Details
Posted: Dec 6, 2009

I basically did a white wedding as far as decor went. But as kelley suggested I used a blue topaz a...

Re: is a videographer worth it?
All the Style Details
Posted: Oct 23, 2009

When I got married, I did not want a videographer. My mother wanted a friend to record the day, so w...

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine