My Community Profile

NotAMoment2Soon2
florida-jacksonville

Hey all! Welsome to my profile.I am an intelligent, creative, loving, and passionate young woman. I am 21-years old and currently a college student majoring in Business Administration. I have a B average... and will be graduating with my Associate's Degree August of 2009. I aspire to be an entrepreneur. I have always wanted to own and operate a Bridal Consultant (Wedding Planning) business. I also would like to own a Bridal Salon. I have 2 beautiful intelligent, and healthy kids. My daughter turns 2 in January 2008 and my son will be 1 in June of the same year. I visited Brides.com in an attepmt to learn more about weddings and stumbled upon the community. The people I have met thus far are amazing women young and old. I really feel at home here. I enjoy being able to discuss anything,things I couldnt normally talk about in fear of judgement or criticism. This site , this community, has been my escape.

I am currently not getting married actually. Long story short... we decided it wasnt the time. Right now we have removed the wedding discussion off the table and are just enjoying being a couple... and parents to our children.

One thing I have learned as a part of this community is the importance of communication within a relationship. I have learned to be more open and honest within my relationship... not that I wasnt doing that already, but just from reading the experiences of women here I have learned a lot.

Hopefully, one day we will be married and have an extravagant and elegant traditional wedding....

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!!

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine