My Community Profile

NotAMoment2Soon2
florida-jacksonville
Re: I REALLY NEED SOME HELP
Married Life
Posted: Mar 5, 2008

Ryanne, Im sorry to hear about your mother. In all honesty, I have learned from this situation. Befo...

Married Life
Posted: Mar 5, 2008

Well, today was the big court date. The family member that accused him didnt show up so all charges ...

Married Life
Posted: Mar 4, 2008

Charlotte, I agree being in the system may not work for him... but if u knew what I knew you may fee...

Married Life

slsjdc5, I have really taken the comments and advice I was given. I started this post while I was ex...

Married Life

So, ANYHOW GIN, I understand her not wanting the POS...(lol) around her daughter... thats completely...

Married Life

Gin, Im happy that you were able to make it thus far with your child... I wish you all the best.&nbs...

Married Life

Aunt... I have still been looking more into the counseling. Right now I have been talking with a doc...

Married Life
Posted: Mar 3, 2008

Seardreamer, you are really starting to piss me off.... do the words FUCK OFF mean anything to you? ...

Married Life
Posted: Mar 3, 2008

I really appreciate the comments that were recently posted. Just to clarify, the reason I am not on ...

Married Life
Posted: Mar 2, 2008

SearDreamer, your post of course pissed me off but I wont dwell on your comments. I really could car...

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine