My Community Profile

bearma
02/11/2012
maryland-baltimore
Venue decor
All the Style Details
Posted: Aug 10, 2011

I am hoping for some feedback on decor. I decided to change my venue to somewhere more convenient to...

Re: Birthcontrol options
Sex & Your Relationship
Posted: Jul 26, 2011

We are talking about 2 different events. 1. Fertilization (egg and sperm meet)making embryo 2. Embr...

Re: Help with venue
All the Style Details
Posted: Apr 6, 2011

Thanks ladies - i know it's silly, but I hadn't thought of that. That's a really good idea - I just ...

Re: should I nudge him?
Waiting for the Ring
Posted: Apr 5, 2011

If he gets "scared off" when the woman he has been dating for 3 years wants to discuss marriage, the...

Help with venue
All the Style Details
Posted: Apr 5, 2011

I need help with decorating my venue. I am not totally in love with this place, but it is a convenie...

Re: Gaining weight???
Diet & Fitness
Posted: Feb 22, 2011

This is an old thread, but please don't make actual medical decisions for yourself based on this or ...

Re: Confused and disappointed
Waiting for the Ring
Posted: Feb 21, 2011

Why would living your life be disrespectful to your FH's brother and fiance? You are talking about s...

Re: Please save me from boring flats!!
Fashion Focus - Your Wedding Dress and More
Posted: Feb 21, 2011

I have an obsession with cute flats and sandals. I can't believe you would think they are boring. I ...

Re: What would you do if very much like designer dress but have tighter budget?
Fashion Focus - Your Wedding Dress and More
Posted: Jan 19, 2011

I love thebrokeassbride.com! I will be referring to that site throughout the planning process. The b...

Re: February 2012 Wedding anyone???
Your Season
Posted: Jan 18, 2011

So glad you started this thread! Congratulations on the upcoming weddings Ladies! MrsJosh- the ven...

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine